Ecole d’été en chimie de formulation des cosmétiques
Summer School in chemistry and formulation for cosmetics
Summer School: Chemistry and formulation for cosmetics from June 19th to July 7th, 2023
ESCOM Chimie benefits from a well-established expertise and network in chemistry and cosmetics.
Summer school programme is fully delivered in English and intends to provide you with complementary knowledge and skills in formulation and cosmetics science over three main topics :
- Formulation and cosmetics applications
- Perfumes, fragrances & flavours
- Encapsulation, active delivery & skin care
Lectures are delivered either by ESCOM academics and researchers or by speakers from the industry. During the past editions, we were glad to have companies such as L’Oréal, Chanel, Solvay, LVMH, Givaudan among our partners.
Each week includes lectures, practice in lab, visits of international companies and a taste of the French culture thanks to discovery French language courses and cultural activities and outgoings (visits of heritage sites, gastronomy, cooking…).
The provisional programme for 2023 is available here. You can have an overview of the past editions in video :
We are looking forward to sharing this experience with you !
Admission requirements :
We are looking for students with a chemical background, more precisely with at least two years of studies in chemistry or any field linked (chemical engineering, biochemistry…). Application form can be downloaded here : Application form_Summer school 2023
Also available on https://www.summerschoolsineurope.eu
Application and fees
- Special fee for students from partner universities : €1.850
- Fee for students from other universities : €2.350
Fees include :
- Transfer from Compiègne train station to your accommodation according to the schedule
- Accommodation during 3 weeks including internet access (dishes, towels and bed linen provided)
- Lunches during the week
- Cultural and business visits (transport with bus + entry tickets) included in the programme
- Weekly French language courses
Buses are free in Compiègne.
Fees don’t include :
- Travel costs to France and overnights outside booking period in Compiègne
- Transfer to Compiègne and transports around Compiègne
- Personal insurance and civil liability
- Breakfast and dinners
- Meals during the weekends
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
The International Office is at your disposal to reply to your questions and will assist and accompany you all along the programme.
Phone : +33 (0)3 44 23 88 29/+33 (0)3 44 23 88 50